Lip Balms over-time have become an essential beauty product that one must definitely own! With the impact of latest inclusions in the beauty industry, lip balms by various companies have been competitive with each other, introducing new products, flavors, organic ingredients and what not!
Especially in the season of summer, when we all are drenched in the humidity and the tan on our lips, lip care and protection is an absolute must!
Lip Care does not always have to mean using fancy and expensive products, but it means taking personal and good care of our lips, just like the way we care for our skin!
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin and lips hydrated always.
- Applying coconut oil or vitamin E oil is a good way of replenishing dry lips.
- Always use lip balm first, as a base to your lipstick to keep your lips moisturized, and it also helps in keeping the lipstick long lasting.
- Exfoliate your lips regularly, about once or twice a week.The procedure is quite simple; just take a toothbrush and dip it in warm water or Vaseline and gently scrub away the dead skin on your pout.
- Lastly, carry a moisturizing lip balm or lip stick in your bag at all times.
Top 7 Lip Balms
With so many amazing new products in the market, it can get a little difficult to choose which one is the best! It is important to select the product based on the type, the brand and also the price. Here I list the top 7 Lip Balms best for you:
Elle 18 Juicy Lip Balm
This lip balm comes in a tiny black tube, that helps in easy application to your lips. The flavour is fruity, with an aromatic fragrance to it and makes the lips look attractive and shiny. It is priced at Rs.110 and is available in three flavours.
VLCC Daily Protect Lip Balm Honey
This amazing product from VLCC promises a moisturizing effect to the lips. The product is light, and non-greasy and provides an additional SPF 15 protection from the sun, keeping the lips soft and hydrated for longer! Priced at Rs. 99 with energizing honey extracts. It is a perfect lip balm for dark lips lightening.
Maybelline Baby Lips Balm
Talking about lip balms, and not mentioning Baby Lips is incomplete! The most popular, user-friendly and affordable lip balm comes in a variety of flavours to suit an individual’s type; and promises visibly fuller and renewed lips. It also comes with a SPF 20 with a delicious fruity fragrance.
Biotique Bio Aloe Vera Nourishing Lip Balm
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
Lakme Lip Love Lip Care
Nivea Essential Care-Lip Balm
Love, M <3
Follow me here: