The importance of Valentine’s Day is quite debatable. One argues that’s it a complete cringe-fest; while the other is swooning over the day planning their entire day with filled with lots of reds and pinks But deep-down who wouldn’t love a fancy, romantic dinner? It could probably be a day to let your hair down and dress up!
Below are 11 OMG-gorgeous Valentine’s Day dresses totally worth the splurge.
- Zara Ruffled Red Dress: This dress is especially designed for girls who love to keep it classy and simple. The fabric is soft and comfortable, giving it a girlish and feminine look. This would look amazing on women who are petite and thin with perfect accessories including hoops or a glam pendant. Curl your hair in the ends for the perfect date.
2. Candidly Couture Cadiz Green Maxi: Dark green is quite an uncommon colour, but looks incredible if styled well. If you have an hour-glass figure, this is especially for you. A sleek pony, high black heels, smoky eyes & a dark red lipstick completes your look for Valentine’s Day.
3. Scarlet Annie Bow Dress: Red is definite Valentine’s Day colour! This dress from Stalkbuylove in red with delicately designed bows and comfortable mini dress is your sure date night dress. Accessorize simple, and let the dress do the magic for you.
4. Forever 21 White Chiffon Dress: Nobody can go wrong with the classic white. Elegant, with a touch of grace, this white maxi is a dream Valentine’s day dress. Keep it simple with a gorgeous updo, also add some beautiful hair accessories; with a pair of silver heels. Forever21 promises you a dazzling day ahead with this timeless outfit.
5. FabAlley Blue Solid Peplum Dress: Experiment and try some new colour this V-day. Coral blue is striking and will look fabulous on any figure. It accentuates your curves and shoulders beautifully. Add a chunky choker necklace with your hair slicked back.
6. Candidly Couture Pink & White Bohemian Dress: If you are the old school romantic types, this dress is designed for you. A colour combination of pink and white is classic; not to forget the frills which makes you look even more attractive. Diamond studs, a bow in your hair and a shiny pink lip gloss completes the look.
7. Missa More Doll Up Dress: Not everybody plans an elaborate evening. Some just go out for a cup of coffee or for a movie. This dress is perfect for day time. Dewy skin, peach lips and natural hair is the best. Also pair it with your comfortable silver sandals.
8. Koovs Off Shoulder Purple Maxi Dress: A classic maxi dress in royal purple, with off shoulder sleeves is a must have in your wardrobe. Its subtle, feminine and looks exquisite. Leave your hair in loose waves with some hair accessories and add a choker necklace to complete the look.
9. Vero Moda Black Wrap Dress: This dress from Vero Moda, is the perfect sophisticated dinner outfit. The wrap around the waist with a small belt makes you feel thinner and look fabulous. Sleek straight hair, marsala lipstick and black stilettos is perfect for V-day.
10. Sequined Green Dress: Sequins and blings some say are loud and garish; but I totally disagree. If you are the party girl types, I think you can totally pull it off. Though avoid using too much makeup, and keep it simple with a nude lip colour and winged liner. With this dress it would be perfect to bring out your golden stilettos.
11. 20Dresses Blooming in the Night Floral Dress: If you are fuss-free, and not much of a dressy person, this outfit is for you. Classic, unpretentious and easy to pull off; this can be worn on any occasion. Style it your way, with boots or aviators and look awesome!
Which is your favourite? Comment below and let me know!
Follow me on:
Love, M ❤