Ever since I got a OnePlusOne phone, I missed one thing the most; listening to the radio. Now after owning an Iphone, the world of radio seems so far away unless am sitting in a cab or a car. Everyone knows about the soaring temperatures of Bangalore; it’s almost hitting 40 degrees! So coming back, this morning while I was shuffling radio channels on my way to work, I heard a funny incident shared by an RJ on Fever FM. She shared about how women are finding the summers the HARDEST; and that is why? Well everyone knows the complicated beauty regime of a woman. Toner > Face Wash > Moisturiser / CC cream > Kajal and the list goes on. Now with summers, there is the excessive sweatiness followed by dollops of sunscreen lotions. Phew!!
Well, we can’t really change the temperatures, but we sure can change our mood by adding a bit of tropics to your beauty cycle. Come on now, who wouldn’t like a bit of fruity smell in the mornings, freshly showered surrounding you? It’s like sipping a cocktail on the beach! It could be as simple as a nice misty berry smelling deo, an amazing smelling shampoo; well look no further as I list down the best of best! (Click on the image to know more)
1. Soap Opera Glycerin Based Spearmint Spice Soap – A soap that has super fresh ingredients like spearmint and olive oil that will induce a fragrance, as well as make you feel fresh & relaxed.
2. Fabindia Fruity Vanilla Lip Butter – Fragrant vanilla essence makes this lip butter different from others! Keeps your lips moisturised till the end of the day.
3. Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Body Butter – Keep your skin soft & supple with this body butter made with yummy red plum and sweet freesia. It also includes shea and jojoba butter that ensures freshness.
4. Lakme Fruit Moisture Peach Milk Moisturiser – Use this product from Lakme that smells amazing, gives you a peachy glow and is made with the best oxidants & vitamins that promises you young and youthful skin.
5. Nyassa Rosemary Conditioner – A combination of fresh rosemary & almond oil in this hair conditioner is perfect if you have curls. Easily removes knots and nourishes your hair from dryness.
6. Organix Cherry Blossom Ginsing Shampoo – One of the best brands for hair products that I have come across, this shampoo is made with an alluring blend of cherry blossom that not only strengthens your hair, but also leaves a sweet fragrance.
7. Lakme Fruit Blast Strawberry Face Wash – Perfect & essential for summer! Made with strawberry extracts that exfoliates and tones your skin, making your pores smaller and your face brighter. The micro-beads wash away all impurities leaving you feel fresh!
8. H2O+ Spa Sea Salt Body Wash – If you love spas and the scented ambience, this bath salt from H2O is for you. Made with Japanese Green Tea extracts, this product will leave you with clean and luminous skin.
9. Bath & Body WorksPink Chiffon Body Cream – If you love your pink, and are the feminine types, then this body lotion made with rose petals and vanilla chiffon is the product for you. Takes away all your dryness, and leaves you with super gorgeous skin! Especially used on elbows, heels and knees.
10. Bath & Body Works Lemon Pomegranate Cream Fragrance Mist – Fruity, fun & carefree; this deodorant made with a mixture of lemon & pomegranate is lightest, most refreshing way to take away all your summer blues!
Why don’t you tell me your favourites??
Follow me on:
Love, M <3