Best Lipsticks Guide under Rs.500:
Even though I’m a fashion & beauty blogger, I avoided a lot of makeup since I had oily and acne-prone skin type. It was in the last two years I understood the way just a simple lip colour can enhance not only your #ootd but also your personality! When you enter the world of lipsticks, there are so many options to choose from – matte, glossy, long-lasting, lip creams and what not. But since I am myself a beginner, I avoid splurging too much on them unless I am a pro at using them (& even styling them!). So, if you are in college or figuring out the best lipsticks under Rs.500/ or on a budget, I’m here to help you.
Maybelline Color Show Matte Lipstick – Flaming Fushia: We all have that one lip colour which we probably choose with everything? This one’s for me! A perfect matte lipstick, easy to apply and lasts for almost 5-6 hours even after all my meals without drying. It even suits with everything; and since I have a wheatish skin tone, it goes perfectly with it.
Price: Rs.325 Buy here
2. L.A. Colors Matte Lipstick – Entice: Not a person who likes subtle colours? Then go bold! L.A Colours is an extremely popular beauty brand in the West and ‘Entice’ goes perfectly for a night-out. The product is highly pigmented and keeps your lips moisturized all day. You can use this shade over a classic LBD or try a grunge look with denims and a halter neck.
Price: Rs.395 Buy here
3. Lakme 9 To 5 Matte Lip Color – Crimson Catch: I think brown lip colours are the most unique and gorgeous at the same time. It adds royalty to any look and is most prefered by celebrities. Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Selena Gomez are the popular ones sporting it in the news these days.
Price: Rs.338 Buy here
4. Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 53: A soft shade with a mix of purple & pink; this colour is just beautiful. Spreads evenly on your lips and the texture is creamy ensuring this lip colour stays for a good 5-6 hours without any touch ups. Best suited for wheatish skin. Perfectly paired with floral dresses and sandals for the #summerootd
Price: Rs.205 Buy here
5. SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick – 10 Drop Dead Red: Sexy, bold and unabashed; red is such a colour. Especially liquid lipsticks when applied right gives you a completely stylish look. For a day look, apply it with your black trousers & a shirt; meanwhile in the night try this colour with a chic crop top and denim skirt. Suited for all skin types.
Price: Rs.499 Buy here
6. NYX Simply Nude Lipstick, Sable: This lipstick comes with a chubby stick, and is an absolutely flawless earthy nude shade with a tinge of peach. It suits all skin types, and when applied gives a velvety and subtle satin finish. Try this with your casual outfits like a jumpsuit and espadrilles.
Price: Rs.500 Buy here
7. Nykaa So Matte Lipstick – Orange Vice: Casual, flirty and cool tangerine is the trending lip colour around the globe. It’s your perfect day-to-night lip colour that goes well with any look. Want to wear it to office; or a dinner? A glossy lipstick that gives you a smooth texture, is plush and ends with a soft matte finish. Your lips are moisturized throughout the day and gives you a luxe feel.
Price: Rs.399 Buy here