Jewellery, something that not everyone loves; but the charm it adds to every look and personality is divine. With the new-age fashion evolution I think even accessories need a solid upgrade. Deepika Padukone’s Cannes 2018 outfit is debatable – I loved it; it was quirky, out-there and just stunning. My thought? Fashion boundaries are getting pushed every minute and I am loving it; so why not get a accessory upgrade too? So what are the best funkiest accessories you need?
Here is a list compiling some of the best quirky accessories currently in the market. Go ahead, tell me which one is your favourite!
- Are you a book-lover like me and want your fashion choices reflect that? This uber cool book/bag is for you! Channel your Phoebe-ness via this! Buy here.
- This super fun earrings combo by Eristona is too chic to explain! Bright, colourful & happy much? Buy here.
- Bring out the hippie in you! Tassels are so trendy right now and when you pair this colourful beauty with a monochrome outfit, it’s a ten! Buy here.
- Dazzled by celebrities wearing these gorgeous ear-cuffs? You can too! Pair it with a vibrant Indian outfit to complete your look. Buy here.
- Demure and retro vibes? These shades from Shein are super stylish and will ensure that you are always photo-ready! Buy here.
- Attending a fun theme party? How better than to surprise the crowd with a quirky fashion accessory like these headbands? Yes or No? Buy here.
- Are you always the extra AF person in your group? Well, if you are a pearl love, then look nowhere else but at this stunner. Buy here.
- The funkiest bag + belt till date! Would you try to try this funky fashion combo? Buy here.
- Classy and sassy style can now actually be envisioned with this breath-taking choker and my most favourite of the group! Buy here.
- Want to keep it simple and trendy at the same time? Look no more. These stacked bracelets will be the perfect funky fashion accessory for your all-white or black outfit! Buy here.
Want more of such articles? Then do comment/share and I would be happy to write them!
Love, M <3